Editing and Assessing Draft Payment Applications (Progress Claims)
Assess a Progress Claim (Upstream Organizations)
When you receive a Payment Application from a downstream organization, you can assess their claim and produce a payment schedule for the downstream.
- Find the submitted Payment Application in the register.
- Click the Claim No to open the Payment Application.
- Click Edit in the top right to begin.
Note: The assessment in progress is shown as a Draft Progress Claim on the Register screen.
- Enter your assessment amounts in the To Date Percent Complete or Accepted columns.
- Attach any documents required.
- The Payment Schedule can be downloaded by clicking Download as PDF.
- Once the download has finished, click Approve.
Note: If the contract is shared, the downstream organization will receive a notification that the claim has been assessed, and can then download the payment schedule PDF.