Adding control elements and import worksheet data to your Cost project
Add Control Elements On the Cost Worksheet
Control elements can be added on the cost worksheet against each control account, or in bulk on the control elements page. Once control elements have been added, budget information can be entered either directly, or using a project change request, depending on the project settings.
Control Elements are assigned to control accounts on the cost worksheet using the control elements detailed view.
- Click the Add button on the Toolbar.
- Select the required Control Elements and click Add Control Elements.
Add Control Elements using the Control Element Page
Control Elements can be added to the Control Elements page directly instead of using the Detailed Worksheet view on the Cost Worksheet.
- Click the Add button on the toolbar.
- Select the Control Accounts you’d like to add the Control Element to.
- Select the required Control Elements and click Add Control Element.