Calculating time phased data in cost
Spread Time Phased Data
- Ensure dates have been entered, or Schedule Activities have been created and linked to Control Accounts.
- In the Cost Worksheet, click the Spread Time Phased Data button under Utilities.
- Select the relevant Control Accounts and budget types.
- Click Spread TPD
Hiding the Unassigned Column in Time Phased Data Reports
The Unassigned column can affect your curve results, but you can stop this from happening by hiding the column. Note that when hidden, the unassigned values are still considered when calculating To Date amounts. To see your data, it has to be set up so that the unassigned amount is about half way or at the top of the monthly average. If the unassigned amount is nearer the value of Period 1, it is harder to see the difference.
Import Time Phased Data
Detailed time-phased data can be imported against each control account if a complex forecast is required.
- In the Cost Worksheet, click Import Time Phased Data under Utilities.
- Download and complete the Template file.
- Open the file by clicking Browse.
- Click Import Time Phased Data.