Using Tags in Cost
This example shows the process for adding tags. If your grid already has the tag column added, then you only need to use the final step.
- Start by opening the grid you want to add the tag to. In our example this is a Cost Worksheet.
- Select the Settings icon next to the view name.
- Select Add Columns.
- If you can’t see the column you want to add, start entering it’s name in the search field, see below.
- When you find it select the checkbox next to its name.
- When you do this, the column is added to the list in the Save View window.
- You can re-position the column in the grid by dragging it up and down. In this example the new column will be the third one in the grid.
- When you’ve done this, save the view.
- The grid will now contain the new column, which you can see has an arrow on each row.
- Double click the arrow to open a list of tags.
- Select a tag to add it to the row, then repeat this for all the tags you want to add.
- The example below shows several rows that have been tagged.