Sectioning a model in Mobile
You can easily view the internal objects and parts of a model using sections.
Creating a section
- Open a model in the stack.
- Click Section+ icon.
- Tap the screen or drag over the model to create the section. This automatically shows the yellow arrow you use to move the section if required.
- When you do this another Section icon appears.
- Move section back or forward using the yellow arrow.
- To move it again you have to tap the blue section icon, then select Move to see the arrow again.
Deleting a section
- To remove a section, either tap the section then select Clear, or tap the Section icon.
- If the Clear sections window opens, select Yes.