Reply to a Models mail
- Open the mail either by clicking the link in the email notification you’ve received, or on the Tasks page.
- To view the screenshot with markups, click on the .png attachment. When you’re finished, close the screenshot.
- Click on the hyperlink to load and view the model in the 3D viewer. The link will navigate to the Models viewpoint that the sender referenced in the mail. You can match the viewpoint with the marked-up screenshot to better understand the content of the issue raised.
- To reply to mail you were sent, click the Mail icon icon at the top-right of the viewer. Click Reply to reply to the email's sender, or Reply all to reply to everyone included in that mail. Or, click Open in Mail to go back and view the mail again. You can also create a new mail with this viewpoint by clicking New mail.
- Complete the mail as you would any normal project mail, being sure to fill in all the mandatory fields. See more information on replying to mail in Aconex.
- Click Send. You’ll be taken back to the Models model, and you’ll see a message confirming that your mail has been sent.
Your sent mail is saved in the Mail register along with all other project mail, and remains linked to the model views you've included.
The mail can also be access through the Selected object toolbar in the model view.