View and download documents linked to an object
Find out more about an object by accessing information that’s linked to it.
- Select the model you want to view in the model stack.
- Once it’s loaded, navigate to the object that interests you.
- Click on the object to select it.
- If documents are linked to the object, the Linked docs icon at the bottom of the viewer will show a counter.
- Click the Linked docs icon to open the Linked documents panel. All the documents linked to this object display there.
- When you mouse over a document in the list, the file type icon changes to a download icon.
- Click the download icon and follow any prompts your browser gives you to download and view the file.