Adding, Moving and Removing Sections in Models
Adding a section
- Start by loading the model you want to view.
- Navigate to the viewpoint you need.
- Click on the Section icon in the top toolbar.
- Position your mouse pointer onto a surface of the model. This will then show a red box indicating its position. Note: you can exit new section mode by pressing Escape.
- Once you select the surface, you’ll see a section plane has been created. You can create up to six section planes on the model.
Moving a section
To move a section, select and drag the section handle that appears after creating a section, you’ll see the model section as you move it.
To remove a single section, right click the section handle that appears after creating it and select Remove section.
Clearing multiple sections
To clear all sections, right click on the Section icon in the top toolbar and select Clear sections.