Navigate a Model in Orbit Mode
With Orbit mode you can rotate the model and zoom in and out.
- Select the model you want to view.
- Once the model has loaded, click on the orbit icon in the navigation toolbar to select Orbit mode.
- For more information on using Orbit mode, click Tell me more to see the help panel.
- Rotate the model in 3 dimensions: hold the left mouse button down while dragging the mouse.
- Pan: press ALT and hold the left mouse button down while dragging it in any direction.
- Zoom in: press CTRL and hold the left mouse button down while moving the mouse forward.
- Zoom out: press CTRL and hold the left mouse button while moving the mouse toward you.
To work with objects in the model:
- Click on an object to select it.
- Right-click to see the Object menu. This gives you the ability to control exactly what you see about that object, as well as to hide or show it.