Navigate a Model in Walkthrough Mode
In walkthrough mode you can walk around the model virtually, jumping between levels inside the model as you need to.
- Select the model you want to view.
- Once the model has loaded, click on the orbit icon in the navigation toolbar to select Walkthrough mode.
- For more information on using Walkthrough mode, click Tell me more to see the help panel.
- Rotate the model in 3 dimensions from your viewpoint: click and drag the mouse.
- Walk forwards: press the up arrow key, or W.
- Walk backwards: press the down arrow key, or S.
- Move right: press the right arrow key, or D.
- Move left: press the left arrow key, or A.
- Step right: press SHIFT and the right arrow key, or D.
- Step left: press SHIFT and the left arrow key, or A.
- Look up: press SHIFT and the up arrow key, or W.
- Look down: press SHIFT and the down arrow key, or S.
- Move up one level: press Page Up.
- Move down one level: press Page Down.
- Toggle collisions on or off: press C.
- Toggle gravity on or off: press G.
- Reset the model: press the Home key.
To work with objects in the model:
- Click on an object to select it.
- Right-click to see the Object menu. This gives you the ability to control exactly what you see about that object, as well as to hide or show it.