Look at a Models model — or see multiple models at once.
- Select the project you’re working on from the Project selector.
- Click the Models tab in the module menu.
- The Model stacks menu shows the models available for the project.
- Select the models you want to view by clicking the models’ names.
- Each model has loaded when the model box appears dark grey and a tick is shown in the checkbox on its left-hand side. The model appears in the 3D viewer.
- To remove any active model from the view, click on the checkbox next to its title to deselect it.
To work with objects in the model:
- Click on an object to select it.
- Right-click to see the Object menu. This gives you the ability to control exactly what you see about that object, as well as to hide or show it.