Assigning design issues to other people
Assigning an issue when you create it
Before starting, see Step 7 in Creating design issues for a detailed description of how to create issues and assign them to other project members.
- When you’re in the second screen of the Create New issue Step 2 of 2 window, use the Assignee field to find and select someone to assign the issue to.
- To do this, start entering their name, then select them from the list of suggestions.
- Fill in all the other fields as required, then press Save.
Assigning and re-assigning issues from the Issue screen
Before starting, see View issue in the Issues screen in Creating design issues for a detailed description of viewing issues. If an issue has no assignee or you want to change the current one, you can do both using the steps below.
- Open the Edit details window using the pencil icon.
- Start entering a name in the Assignee field, and then select an option from the list of suggestions, or;
- Click the down arrow and then select an option from the list. Note that this list shows everyone in the project’s user directory.
- When you’ve finished, press Save.