Creating design issues
Creating an issue
- Open a model stack in Explore Pro.
- Select the objects you want to raise the issue for. You can also zoom in as required.
- Once you are happy with the view select Add/Issue.
- Your view of the issue will open in a window. If required, you can add markups using the tools on the left.
- When you’ve finished, press Next.
- Complete the mandatory fields Type and Title on the left.
- The other fields, Assignee, Set, Description, are not mandatory. You can enter the details for these from the Dashboard and the Issues screen.
- Add a Description if required.
- Click Save to finish the process.
Adding new issues from existing ones
You can also add new issues from existing ones by selecting the plus sign on the Model Viewpoint panel, then selecting New Issue in Issues/Viewpoints.