Creating design issues
Creating an issue
- Open a model stack in Explore Pro.
- Select the objects you want to raise the issue about and zoom in to them.
- Select Add/Issue. This opens the New issue: Step 1 of 2 Screenshot markup window.
- If required, you can add markup as required, using the tool options on the left.
- When you’ve finished, press Next. This opens the New issue: Step 2 of 2 New issue details window.
- Select or enter the issue details in the mandatory Type and Title fields.
- The other fields, Assignee, Set, Description, are not mandatory. You can enter the details for these form the Dashboard and the Issues screen.
- Add a Description if required.
- Click Save to finish the process.
Adding new issues from existing ones
You can also add new issues from existing ones by selecting the plus sign on the Model Viewpoint panel, then selecting New Issue in Issues/Viewpoints.