Creating design issues
Found an problem in a model? Create an issue and assign it to another project stakeholder to action.
Creating an issue
- Open a model stack in Explore Pro.
- Select the objects you want to raise the issue about and zoom in to them.
- Select Add/Issue. This opens the New issue: Step 1 of 2 Screenshot markup window.
- If required, you can add markup as required, using the tool options on the left.
- When you’ve finished, press Next. This opens the New issue: Step 2 of 2 New issue details window.
- Select or enter the issue details in the mandatory Type and Title fields.
- The other fields, Assignee, Set, Description, are not mandatory. You can enter the details for these form the Dashboard and the Issues screen.
- Add a Description if required.
- Click Save to finish the process.