Creating an issue set
- Click on Create set to open the Create new issue set - Step 1 window.
- Enter a name. This is the only mandatory field in Step 1. You can add all the other details from the Issues screen and via the Edit set button.
Enter the other details as required:
- Start/End date – click in the field to open the calendar.
Set members list – add all the people you want to be part of this issue. Click in the field to see a list of all the people in the project. When you’re selected one, you can change their role details to make them the:
- Owner – this gives them the highest level of access. They can view set and issues in the set, add issues to the set, edit issues in the set, comment on issues in the set, remove issues from set, edit set name and date, and edit the member’s list.
- Contributor – this allows them to view set and issues in the set, add issues to the set and add comments on issues.
- Viewer – this allows them to view set and issues in the set and comment on issues in the set.
- When you've finished, press Next.
This opens the Create new issue set - Step 2 window, which is where you can add existing issues. This isn’t mandatory, you can add them later if required.
- Click in the Set issues list field to see all the issues that you could add. You can only select the ones that are currently not in a set. The ones already in a set are grayed out. If there are no issues, this means none currently exist.
- When you’ve finished, click Create set. This closes the window and adds the new set to the dashboard.
Editing issue sets
Note that only an issue’s owner can access the Edit set icon.
- Click on the Edit set icon. This opens the Create new issue set - Step 1 window shown above.
- Edit the details in Steps 1 and 2 as required.
Filtering sets and opening issues
- If you have a large number of Issue sets, you can filter them by name to reduce the amount shown on-screen.
- To review the issues assigned to an Issue set, click View issues to open them in the Issues screen.