Link a document to a model object
Add information to your model by linking relevant documents from Aconex.
- Select the model you want to view in the model stack.
- Once the model is loaded, select the object (or objects) that you want to link documents to.
- The Selected Object toolbar appears at the bottom of the viewer. It shows a counter if documents are already linked to that object. If the object has no linked documents, no number will show.
- Click the Linked docs icon, then click the Add icon. The Aconex Document register displays.
- Search for the document or documents you want to link to the object you’ve chosen.
- Click on the checkbox to the far left of each document you want to link.
- Click the Add button.
- The Linked documents page shows the new documents you’ve linked, and the Linked docs counter is updated.