The Dashboard gives you an overview of all your design issue activities and allows you to review and edit their details.
When you open Models/Dashboard you will see the screen is made up of two areas:
The left side shows an overview of a project’s design issue activity by:
- project activity – a summary of all the issues on your project by status and type:
- issues assigned to me – a summary of all the issues that need your attention:
- includes a button to View issues assigned to me
- issues organization to organizations – allows you to view Issue status by organization
- includes a button to View issues assigned to my organization
The right side provides an overview of the design Coordination sets:
- shows an overview about issue sets:
- Includes a button on each set to View issues
- is where issue sets are created and edited
- is where you can drill down into a set’s issue details.