Working with viewpoints
Learn how to add, view and delete personal viewpoints in a model.
Adding a viewpoint
- Load the models you want to view.
- Navigate to the area you’re interested in.
- When you’re happy with the location, select Add/Viewpoint.
- Enter a title.
- Select how you want to share the viewpoint:
- Do not share
- Share with everyone in my organization
- Share with everyone on this project
- Click Add to add the view to the Model Stack pane.
- To see your new viewpoint, select Viewpoints.
The following example shows the different types of sharing you can apply to a viewpoint.
Viewing a saved viewpoint
- Click Viewpoints in Model Stack.
- Click on the viewpoint you want to see to load it in the viewer.
Deleting a viewpoint
- Click Viewpoints in Model Stacks.
- Find the viewpoint you want to delete.
- Click the three-dot menu and select Remove.
- Select Remove.in the warning message.