Adding comments to models
If you want to send information to a model's assignee, you can add a comment containing a snapshot of the model that is automatically sent to them.
- Open a model in the viewer and select the area or objects you want to comment on.
- Click Add/Comments to open the New Comment window.
- Complete all the mandatory fields, which are marked with an asterisk.
- To assign the comment to someone else, look for or enter their name in the Assignee field.
- Add your comment in the Message to assignee field.
- You can markup the snapshot by clicking Add markup. The options you can use here are:
- Add circle
- Add rectangle
- Add arrow
- Add text.
- When your’ve finished, click Done to close the New comment – snapshot markup window.
- When you’ve finished, click Add to save it to the model’s comments.
After the confirmation message has appeared you’ll be able to see your comment at the top of the list under Comments in the Model Stack.