Raising a process from within Models
Creating a mail process from within Models
- Open a Model Stack.
- Select Add/Mail.
- This opens Step 1 of 2 of the Send new mail window.
- Add screenshot markup if required.
- Use either Skip or Next to open the Mail module. Opening mail is Step 2 of Send new mail.
- Select the process from the Types field. For example, an RFI or a Variation.
- You can also see the file you’ve created for the process under the Subject field.
- Select the recipient and fill in all the other fields including the ones in the process you selected in the Type field.
- Fill in the form fields as required.
- When you’ve finished, press Send to close Mail and return to Explore+.