Adding models from the Document Register
As Model Explore and Coordination are integrated with the Document Register, you can quickly and easily add models held in the register to the Model Stack.
- Select Documents/Document Register.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields as required. You can save time searching for the appropriate files by selecting Model from the Type field. When you run your search, it will only return model files.
- Click Search.
You can only upload files of the type: IFC, IFC Zip and placeholders.
- Select each document you want to add to the Model Stack.
- Click the Tools button, and select Add model stacks in Models. This opens the Add Model Stacks window.
- Click Continue to start the upload process.
- Once the process has finished, the Model stacks successfully added… window will open. Your files are now available in Models.
You can now see the new files in the Model Stack.