Adding, Moving and Removing Sections in Models
- Start by loading the model you want to view.
- Navigate to the viewpoint you need.
- Click on the Section icon in the top toolbar and select New Section.
- Position your mouse pointer over a surface of the model. This overlays a red box indicating its position and plane. Note: you can exit new section mode by pressing Escape.
- Click on the surface to create the section plane. You can create up to six planes in one model.
Working with sections
To move a section through the model, select the section drag handle and drag it in the direction indicated.
To remove a single section, right click its drag handle and select Remove section.
Clearing multiple sections
To clear all sections, click the Section icon and select Clear sections.