Adding a new Model Stack
Adding a new model
- Click the Add icon in Model Stacks.
- Select either From document register or Local file.
- This opens either the Document register or the Add new model stack window, see below for examples of both.
Adding from the Document Register
- Select From Document Register, to open it. The following example shows the register with search criteria already entered.
- Select the files you want to add using the checkboxes on the left, then press Add.
- This opens the Adding model stacks to Models window listing the details of the files selected. If this incudes the wrong file type, you will see a warning message. However, you can still upload the other files from this window.
- Press Continue to add them to the Models Stack. Larger files may take a few seconds to process.
In the following example the icons are orange, indicating that the files have failed processing. If this happens you can try again or review the files to see what might be causing the problem.
Adding using Local File
- Select Local File, then enter a name and click Add.
- This opens a window showing the stack has been created and that you are its administrator. Here you can continue uploading the stack, or change the Admin and Editor settings.
- Select Upload a model, find the IFC file, then click Upload.
- When this is complete, the new file will appears in your Model stacks menu.