Configuring Model Stack Fields
Connected documents from the document register appear in the Model Stacks list here on the left of the screen shown below. By default, there are six information fields that help you identify these documents. These are:
- Document number
- Revision date.
- Now select the Models. Under Registered model stack fields, you can see the six fields you can change, and below them, a preview of how they’ll look once configured.
Note that the :
- first field can only be the title or document number.
- second field, Revision, is locked, as this always has to be displayed.
- last field is always a date.
- Now, click the Content drop down menus and select the fields you want to use.
- Press Save when you’ve finished. The next time anyone views the Model Stacks list, they’ll see that those six fields have been changed.