Controlling access to model stacks and removing them
- Click the menu icon for appropriate model in the Model Stack menu.
- Select Model stack settings.
Here you can:
- see the users who’ve already been added
- find new users using Add more people
- change their role to either Admin or Editor
- remove the Model Stack.
When you’ve finished, close and save your changes using the X in the top right corner of the window.
Removing a model stack
Be careful when selecting this option. Removing a model stack removes access to ALL of its revisions for ALL project members, not just your organization.