Uploading a new revision of a model
- In Models select the model you want to update in the Model Stacks menu.
- Click the menu icon to see the options.
- Select Upload a new revision.
- In the Upload a new revision, click Select and find the latest version of the model in IFC format on your computer or local network.
- By default, the new version will be available to all members of the project. If you only want the revision to be seen by specific people, you have to deselect All organizations on this project. Otherwise leave it selected.
- If you want specific people to see the revision, find them using the Add more people field.
- Click Upload to import the revision and finish the process.
To review a model’s history, click Activity in the Model Stack menu. This shows the history of upload events, including details of users and the dates on which they added models.