Viewing an Object's Properties
- Select the model you want to view from the Model Stacks menu.
- Navigate to the object you’re interested in, and select it.
- Click the Properties icon in the Selected Object toolbar beneath the viewer.
- Several of the Property Sets are selected by default, with their data showing in the right hand panel.
- You can turn these on and off by selecting and deselecting them as required.
If there is a lot of data, you can filter the details displayed using keywords in the Search field in the top right of the panel.
Close the panel by clicking the cross in the top right-hand corner.