Working with Objects
Selecting objects to show, hide and make them transparent
This information describes the contents of the Context menu, and how to work with the Selected Objects option. To do this, right click an object in the viewer to open the Context menu. Use this to isolate objects and change the visibility of models in the viewer.
If you select an object and then right click, the menu has three sections. If you click in the viewer but not on an object, it only has the second two sets of options:
- This Object – these options affect the selected object.
- Selected Objects – these options affect either the selected objects in the model viewer, or the spatial/type hierarchies in the Explorer menu.
- All Objects – these options affect all the objects of the models currently loaded into the model viewer.
Working with selected objects
- Start by loadings the model you want to view from the Model Stack.
- Select the objects you want to view.
- Either right click on the object or select the Visibility menu underneath the viewer.
- Use Show, Hide or Make transparent on the objects you’ve selected a required.
- You can isolate objects by selecting them, then using Show everything else, Hide everything else and Make everything else transparent.
- Select Zoom to reposition the camera so that it views all the selected objects.