Add model stacks from within Models
1. Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
2. Click the Models button on the Module Menu, and then under View, click Models.
3. To the left of the screen is the Model Stacks menu. Click the Add icon, and then click From document register.
Once the Aconex Document Register displays.
4. Complete one or more search criteria fields.
5. Select the checkbox of each document you want to add as a model.
6. Click the Add button.
7. Click Continue button.
Supported file formats for use in Models are IFC, IFC Zip and placeholders.
8. The system will confirm when your Model is successfully added.
9. The new models are brought across from the document register and available to load in the viewer.