Add models from within the Document Register
1. Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
2. Click the Documents button on the Module Menu, and then under Search, click Document Register.
3. Complete one or more search criteria fields.
4. Click the Search button.
5. Select the checkbox of each document you want to add as a model.
6. Click the Tools button, and choose Add model stacks in Models.
7. Click Continue button.
Supported file formats for use in Models are IFC, IFC Zip and placeholders.
8. Model successfully added.
9. The new models are brought across from the document register and available to load in the viewer.