Control users on the model stack access list
As an administrator for a model stack you can update the model stack access list.
- Choose the project you want to update in the Project Selector.
- Click the Modules tab in the module menu.
- Click the model you want to update in the Model Stack menu.
- Click the menu icon to display the model menu.
- Click the Model stack settings menu item.
- Begin typing to see user names to add from the project.
- Selecting someone will add them to the model stack as an editor
- Select Editor label to upgrade the them to an Administrator