Remove a model stack
Remove a model you no longer need.
- Find the model stack you want to archive in the Model stacks menu.
- Click the menu icon and select Model stack settings.
- The Model stack settings pane appears. Click the Remove button.
- You’ll see a notification that asks you to confirm that you want to permanently remove the model stack.
- Click the red button to confirm removal of the model stack.
- You’ll see a confirmation that the model stack has been removed. It will no longer appear in the Model stacks menu.