Allow mail to be created from a package type
Edit a package type so that package administrators and editors can create and send mail from a package.
- Click on the Package Types tab.
- Select the package type you want to edit so that mail can be sent from packages of that type.
- In the left pane, click on the pencil icon beside Mail.
- The Package Type Settings window will open. Check the box the enable mail to be sent from the package type. You’ll see that both administrators and editors will have the right to send mail from the package.
You can’t undo this action – once a package type has been enabled for mail creation, it will always be so.
- Click Save to complete the edit.