Allowing attachments to be uploaded to a package type
Edit a package type so that package administrators and editors can upload attachments to a package.
- Go to Setup and click on Project Settings.
- Click on the Package Types tab.
- Select the package type you want to edit so that attachments can be uploaded to packages of that type.
- In the left pane, click on the pencil icon beside Settings.
- The Package Type Settings window will open. Select the box to enable attachments to be uploaded to the package type. You’ll see that both administrators and editors will have the right to add attachments.