Deactivate a Package Type
- Go to Setup and click on Project Settings.
- Click on the Package Types tab.
- Select the package type you want to deactivate.
- Select Deactivate in the top right corner.
- This opens the Deactivate package type window. Select Deactivate.
Note that you cannot undo this process once you’ve selected Deactivate.
After you’ve deactivated the package, the word Inactive is grayed out at the top of the screen. If you return to the the main Package Type list you can see the Status column shows Inactive in for that package type.