Deactivate a Package Type
- Go to Setup and click on Project Settings.
- Click on the Package Types tab.
- Select the package type you want to deactivate.
- In the left pane, click on the pencil icon beside Status.
- The Deactivate package type window will open. Check the box to deactivate the package type. Click on Save.
The status will change to reflect that the package type is no longer available. The pencil icon will also disappear as the action can’t be undone.
In the package types list you’ll also see Inactive in the Status column for that package type.