What are Package Reviews for?
How can Package Reviews help?
- Quickly kick off reviews by using predefined templates outlining specific review processes
- Ensure the right people are involved by pre-defining who is involved in particular review processes
- Encourage reviews to be completed on time by setting limits on how long people have to complete reviews
- Track and manage all Package reviews in progress from a central register within Aconex
- Ensure accountability by viewing all reviews performed for a particular package along with their history and outcomes
Why use Packages for reviews?
Packages help users in a number of ways:
- Help ensure that all required documents are taken into account
- That the correct version of the documents are used
- Tracking the history of the entire set of documents
- Simplifying distribution and management of documents by treating them as a set
Incorporating Packages into review processes allows all of these advantages to be leveraged. Simplifying management and tracking of reviews for large numbers of documents.