Setting up package reviews
- Click the Reviews tab.
- Go to Reviews.
- Set working days as required.
- Go to Setup > User Role Configuration
- Set role permissions under the Workflow heading. The following items apply to Package Reviews:
- Create/edit a workflow template
- Initiate a workflow
- Workflow administrator
Configure a review template
- Go to Packages > Manage Review Templates
- Click Create New Template to create a new template.
- Here you can set the parameters of the Review. The parameters should align with your review process.
- Template Name – To identify the template when using it for Reviews
- Flow and Participants – Here you can set the different steps for the review process. You can also designate the reviewer for each step and how long they have to respond.
- Permissions – These determine how much flexibility a user has to adjust template parameters when initiating a review, as well as determining which review submissions reviewers are able to see.
- Click Activate to save the template so it can be used in reviews