Working with Package Reviews
Starting a review
- Locate the Package you wish to review in the Package Register.
- Go to the Package Details view by selecting the Package title
- Select the package version you wish to review (default is latest version)
- Click the "Start a Review" button
- Select the desired template for the review
6. If required, adjust parameters of the review template (e.g. step participants, due date or review steps)
- Confirm review template parameters are correct
- Click the "Attach Files" button to upload any supporting documentation. Files can be drag and dropped in bulk into the upload window.
- If any supporting documentation files were uploaded in error, they can be removed by click the red cross.
- Submit review
- If successful, a message will be displayed and you will be returned to the package details view