Working with Package Reviews
Learn how to start a review and work with templates.
Starting a review
- Locate the Package you wish to review in the Package Register.
- Go to the Package Details view by selecting the Package title
- Select the package version you wish to review (default is latest version).
- Click Start a Review.
- Select the desired template for the review
6. Enter the review title. If required, adjust parameters of the review template (e.g. step participants, due date or review steps)
- Confirm review template parameters are correct
- Click Attach Files to upload any supporting documentation. Files can be drag and dropped in bulk into the upload window.
- If any supporting documentation files were uploaded in error, they can be removed by clicking the trash icon.
- Click Submit.
- If successful, a message will be displayed and you will be returned to the package details view