Create a Package
- Click on the Packages module and select Create New Package.
- Complete the package metadata fields:
- Select a Package Type from the dropdown menu.
- Enter a Package Title.
- You need to enter a Package Number. It can be alpha-numeric, containing up to 210 characters.
- Enter a Revision for the Package. This can be alpha-numeric, up to 15 characters.
The package can be created as an empty container. The package administrator or editor can then add documents to it at a later stage.
You can add documents to the package at this point. If you’re not ready to add any documents, just click Save.
- Click on Add Documents.
- You will be prompted to add documents from the document register.
- Select the documents you wish to include in the package, then click Add in the bottom right corner of the results.
You can only add one version of a document to a package.