Creating Packages in Bulk
Creating Packages in bulk
- Go to Packages.
- Click on the Create Packages in Bulk button, in the drop down menu next to New Package.
This button is only visible to you if the Create a Package permission has been added to your user role.
- Download a template based on the package type you'd like to create packages from.
- Fill out the template in Excel by creating a single line for each package you want to create. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
If you forget to enter any mandatory information, or if the data is incorrect, or the package number already exists, Aconex will notify you when you try to create the packages.
- Save the template to your local folder.
- Go back to Aconex.
- Click on Choose a File.
- Select the template you’ve just filled out.
- Click on Create.