Transmitting a Package
Your organization administrator controls who has the ability to transmit a package. If you don’t have permission, you won’t see a Send Package button.
- In Packages, select a package from the Package register.
- Click Send Package.
- The Send Package window will open. The Send to field will be pre-populated with any administrators or editors of the package.
- Click in the Send to field and start typing to add more recipients.
- Complete the subject line.
You’ll also see an indication of the number of documents being transmitted.
- Enter a message if required.
- Click Send to transmit the package.
All recipients will be notified in Mail. It will be labeled Package Transmittal.
Admin Tip: A user doesn't need the ability to create a transmittal to send a Package.