Adding Notes to a Project Mail
Adding notes to a mail is a quick and simple task.
- Choose the project mail you wish to add notes to from either the Inbox, Sent or Draft tabs.
- Click on the subject line of the chosen mail to open it.
- Click on the Notes tab at the bottom of the mail to see the following two options:
- Notes – Private Comments
- Comments against recipients.
- Add a note by entering your text in the appropriate field.
- Now select Add note or Save comments.
The two Notes options are only visible to people in your organization and are not searchable.