Replying and forwarding a Project Mail
- Open Mail/Inbox and select the appropriate mail.
- If you have a large number of mails you can filter them using the Search field.
- Click the Subject link of the project mail to open it.
- Reply/Reply to all – to reply to the sender only or to everyone, without the original attachments.
- Forward – to forward the mail to new recipients, with the original attachments (if required).
- Complete all mandatory mail fields, and any other fields as required. See Create a new project mail.
- Click the Send button.
The mail will be marked as Responded - as long as you replied to the organization who sent the initial mail. You can reply to any mail in a thread and it will be marked as Responded.