Setting up how you receive email notifications
Changing the information you receive in notification emails, or turn off email notifications altogether.
Setting up Notifications
- Click Setup.
- Under Configuration, click Preferences.
- Scroll down to Personal settings, Notification, Select type of email notifications.
- Clear the checkbox in the Use Default Setting column.
- Choose the type of notification you want in the Receive notifications via email list.
- Notification only - this contains a link to the Aconex project mail, this is the default setting.
- Entire Mail body – this contains the text of the entire project mail. The project mail is automatically marked as read in Aconex.
- Entire Mail body with attachments - this contains the text of the entire project mail and any attachments. The project mail is automatically marked as read in Aconex.
- When you’ve finished, click Save.
You can stop all notifications by deslecting all of these options.