Creating a mailing group
Creating a Mailing Group
- Under Directory, select Create Mailing Group.
- Click the Edit Users button
- Enter the person's Given or Family name in the appropriate search field.
- Click Search.
- Select all the people with that name that you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to their name.
- Click the To button to add the user to your mailing group. When you do this, their names are added to the Target List above the search fields.
- Repeat this process for each user you want to add.
- Click the OK button in the top right corner.
- In the New Group window, enter your mailing group’s name.
- Click the Save button.
This group should now be available to you when creating a new mail.
If you need to prevent other people from making changes to this mailing group, select the Locked checkbox.