Mark sent mail as your response
Required User Role Permissions
- Make sent mail your Response
Your Organization Administrator may need to grant these permissions to your user role. Also confirm your organization sent the mail you are marking as your response.
Mark your response
- Review the replies in a mail thread to locate your official response.
- With your response selected, click Actions, then click Make this your Response.
- You'll see a message to confirm the action.
- Once confirmed, the mail status will be updated. If there are no other recipients required to respond, the status will be Responded, otherwise, it will be Partial.
- A notification will be sent to the recipient(s) of the mail you responded to.
Remember, this option is available if:
- Your organization has received mail that has an outstanding or overdue status.
- Your organization has replied to that mail.
- You have permission to mark that mail as your response.