Printing a project mail
Choose to print your mail exactly as it appears on the screen, or without attributes, or status details.
- Click the Mail button on the Module Menu, then under Search, click on the mail box in which you intend to search:
- Inbox for mail received by your organization.
- Sent for mail sent by your organization.
- Draft for draft mail created by your organization.
Complete one or more search criteria fields.
Click the Search button.
- Click on the Subject link of the project mail in order to open it.
- Click on the Print button and select:
- Screen Style to print the mail exactly the same way it is displayed on the screen.
- Letter Style to print the mail without information such as its Attributes, Status, or Reference.