Printing project mail
Print your mail as it appears on-screen or without attributes or status details.
- Select Mail/Inbox.
- Open a mail by clicking on its Subject line.
- Click on the Print button and select:
- Screen Style – this prints the mail how it is shown on-screen, and includes some details about other mails in the thread at the top. The To details only show the initial recipient.
- Screen Style (no thread) – this is the same as Screen Style, but without the thread details.
- Letter Style – this is the same as Screen Style, but without the thread details and information such as Attributes, Status, or Reference. The To details are shown in full.