Creating a Project Mail signature
Create a signature or copy your existing signature from another application to attach when you create project mail.
- Click on Setup.
- Under Configuration, select Preferences.
- On the User tab, scroll down to Personal Settings, Mail, Configure mail signatures.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the:
- New - HTML button – to create a formatted signature, selecting font, color and so on.
- New – Plain Text button – to create a signature with no formatting.
- Enter a name in the Signature Name field to identify this signature. A meaningful name is useful if you have more than one signature.
- Complete the Signature field. You can type directly into the field, or paste a signature from your email.
Note that you can't include images, such as organizational logos, in a Mail signature.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message.
Set this signature as a default
- Select the signature in the Signature Name list.
- Click the Set To Default button.