Request documents from your supplier
First, find your supplier documents package
- Click Supplier Documents.
- Under search click Active Packages.
- Click the Search button.
- You’ll receive a list of all Active Packages.
- Click on the name of the package to open it.
If you already have versions of the documents in your document register
- Click the Add Documents button.
- Enter any search terms and click Search.
- Select the documents you want the supplier to update and return to you.
- Click OK.
- You'll receive a confirmation message.
- The documents are added to the Not Started list by default.
- Press Save.
If you also need to request documents that you do not have copies of in your document register read through the next section in this article.
If you don't need to request any more documents, it's time to send your request to the supplier.
If you do not have versions of the document in your document register
You’ll create placeholders in your document register. If you are creating one or two placeholder documents, create a placeholder with these instructions.
If you are creating more than a few placeholder documents, you can create multiple document placeholders at the same time.
- You can enter any search criteria that will make it easier to find the package, if you need to.
- Click Search.
- Scroll down until you see the package you created.
- Select the documents you want to request at this time. You don’t need to request all documents at once.
- Click the Initiator Tools button.
- Click Initiate Submission.
- Add in any comments you would like the supplier to see.
- Select the required submission date for each document.
- Click the Save and Continue button.
You'll see a Success message.
- Enter the mandatory fields, and any other fields you require.
- Click Send.