Submit documents for review via Supplier Documents
Find the request
- Check that you have the correct project selected.
- Click Tasks.
- Select My Tasks.
- Scroll to the Supplier Documents section.
- Under Submission Required click on the name of the package.
- If required, update any information about the document you're uploading. For example, the revision number or letter and the revision date will usually need to be updated.
- Click Browse to upload the most recent version of the document from your computer.
- Attach your file.
- Click the Supersede Document button.
- Now, you can either:
- Repeat this step to upload more documents. You don't need to upload and send all of the requested documents at the same time.
- Or, send your updated document back to the client. We'll show you how to do this in the next section of this article.
Send the document(s)
You'll be sending the documents back using a transmittal. If you're not familiar with Aconex you can find out more about transmittals.
- Check the box next to the document/s you need to submit.
In the image above we're only going to send one of the requested documents back to the client.
- Click in the Comments Out section to add any necessary comments you want to be seen by the reviewer.
- When the Transmittal page loads, include any comments for the reviewer.
- Make sure all mandatory fields have been completed. Mandatory fields are marked in yellow.
- Click the Send button in the top corner.
You won't need to select a person's name to send your document to - this will be filled in automatically.
And in some cases the other mandatory fields - the ones marked in yellow - will also be filled in automatically for you.