View the details of the request in Supplier Documents
If you've been asked to submit documents via Supplier Documents, you can view the details of the request by following these steps.
- Click Supplier Documents.
- Under Search, click Active Packages.
- Enter search criteria as required, or leave blank to search for all packages.
- Click the Search button.
- Check the Percentage complete column for a quick overview.
- Click on the number of one of the packages.
- You can see the status of all the documents in this package.
|Submission Required||You need to submit the document.|
|Submitted||You've submitted the document. The client now needs to review and approve or reject your document.|
|Completed||You've submitted the document, and the client has approved it.|
- Click on any of the submission status links to see these documents.
- Here we selected the Submission Required link. You can see that two search filters have been automatically applied - Package Number and Submission Status.